At the beginning of our process, we take the time to learn about you and your business goals. We ask questions about your industry, your 1-Year plan,and where you see your business in the next 3 years and beyond.. You’ll speak with Chamaine Woffard (project manager, lead designer, and digital strategist) who will ask questions and get to the core of what your business needs are. This preliminary process meeting will set us up for success in achieving your goals.
With our new understanding of your business, we go wide and deep into the research phase of the process. The deliverable at this phase is a project blueprint that outlines the strategic roadmap and web design production plan to achieve your goals.
Now we’re in the fun part – design and web development. We develop the technical stuff like site-maps, workflows, and design beautiful mock-ups of your website to present to you. Once approved, we develop these designs into a fully functional and responsive WordPress website. Expect to receive lots of emails and calls as we design and build your new website.
What to expect:
- Sitemap Mockup
- Workflow Sample
- Homepage Design Mockup
- Interior Page Design Mockup
After we complete production, it’s launch time! We check for cross-browser compatibility issues, mobile responsiveness, and address any bugs. We also educate you, or your admin team, on how to use your new site through screen- share sessions.
What to expect:
- Compatibility Review & Bug Fixes
- Final Review with Client
- Training Screencasts for Using New Site
Your site is up – now what? With your new website launched, now it’s time to be found. We execute the online marketing PR blitz and lead capture strategies we outlined in the blueprint. With careful monitoring and ongoing optimization, you’ll see increased traffic, leads, and sales.
It’s important to keep your website security up-to-date, and handle plugin and system updates. Our support plans transition our clients seamlessly from launch, to monthly monitoring and site maintenance.
Our monthly support features:
- Plugin & System Updates
- Security Patches
- Site Monitoring 24/7
- Developer Assistance
- Monthly Reporting
Need a New Business Launch?
Announcing a new business online is like launching an event. There’s steps involved that must happen before the actual announcement, and we’d love to take care of those steps for you!
Customers don’t just magically appear, so we’ve developed a comprehensive New Business Launch Online Strategic Client Plan that we execute for you. This includes the following:
- 7 Seconds Pitch
- Media Advisory
- One Round Up Post
- One Share Page
So what exactly are these?
- 7 Seconds Pitch is a very brief description of what you do. Anything longer, and you’ve lost your audience.
- Media Advisory – Similar to a press release, but much shorter, the media advisory is sent out through key online PR channels.
- Round-Up Post – A post that’s made up of answers to specific questions that other experts in your field have answered for you and your audience. This becomes a great resource for your audience.
- Share Page – Want that Round Up Post shared? Your share page will feature the article, along with your social media handles and company logo that people can easily share.