We Are Currently Not Accepting Applications
Wellington Studio is looking for a Junior Designer to join our team. The position requires individuals to have the ability to create and execute projects productively and independently with little or no supervision on time and on budget using time tracking software. The desired candidate must be Mac based with thorough knowledge of the latest version of Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Develop design concepts
- Design and layout collateral for a variety of clients (mostly in the not-for-profit space)
- Create online assets for clients using their existing brand
- Create branding for client events
- Have the ability to think outside the box
We are looking for candidates that have at least 1 year of graphic design experience. Must be creative with strong typographic skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Very strong organizational skills
- Solid skills in print processes and file preparation
- Must be able to develop creative solutions independently but you desire to grow with constructive criticism
- Must be able to manage your time and meet deadlines
- Must be 100% Mac base
- Have a flexible schedule. However, business hours are 8am – 5pm
- Must be able to respond to emails/texts in a timely manner
- This is a remote position but may occasionally require face-to-face office or Skype time.
- This is a contract position.
- Hours depends on the projects.
- Wage: Competitive
To apply please send a cover letter, resume, 2-3 work samples or a link to 2-3 samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your preferred hourly rate. Subject Line: Graphic Designer.
Emails with no cover letter and hourly rate will not receive a response.
About Wellington Studio
We are a boutique studio of graphic designers and web developers. We’re passionate about creating beautiful design and functional web experiences. We’re most comfortable working with entrepreneurs, non-profit organizations, and small to mid-size businesses who use the internet to attract new customers, retain existing customers, and build their online equity.
In 2016, Wellington made the conscious decision to run a remote team. This means that the Wellington team can live and work in a destination where they feel the most happy and productive. So whether it’s a cafe in Stockholm or in a bed in Oakland, Wellington wants to give people the opportunity to choose their happiness.