This position reports directly to the Founder and requires someone with strong writing skills with the ability to adapt to the voice of Wellington. You should have an eagerness to learn and a strong self-motivating attitude.
You will develop a content strategy. Participate in the creation of thought leadership pieces (e.g., white papers, ebooks, infographics) each quarter to drive leads, subscribers and brand awareness.
This is an unpaid intern position. Mentoring, Coaching and Credit will be provided.
- Work with internal and external subject matter experts
- Set and define brand style guidelines
- Understand what content is performing and why
- Create a workflow for creating, updating and retiring content
- Function as team’s editorial consultant when necessary. While content creation and promotion are the main focus, the team will turn to you to from time to time to copy-writing and editing.
- 2-3 years of experience with creating compelling messages for different target demographics
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Passion to learn how to produce content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific Knowledge (blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Superior persuasive writing abilities
- Excellent writing and strong editing skills a must
- Ability and experience to research chosen topics
- Must be able to meet weekly deadlines
*Submit (2-3) sample articles in Microsoft Word. Links to articles will not be accepted
About Wellington Studio
We are a boutique studio of graphic designers and web developers. We’re passionate about creating beautiful design and functional web experiences. We’re most comfortable working with entrepreneurs, non-profit organizations, and small to mid-size businesses who use the internet to attract new customers, retain existing customers, and build their online equity.
In 2016, Wellington made the conscious decision to run a remote team. This means that the Wellington team can live and work in a destination where they feel the most happy and productive. So whether it’s a cafe in Stockholm or in a bed in Oakland, Wellington wants to give people the opportunity to choose their happiness.